On this episode, we are in conversation with Sarah Jespon, founder of Six Degrees Community.
Sarah Jepson is the founder of rapidly growing female-only community, Six Degrees and is also the CEO of Attention Marketing, a PR and marketing agency with over ten years experience helping market well-known brands in the South West and London. Sarah is passionate about female empowerment and is on a mission to grow a global community set to help thousands of women grow both personally and professionally. The club, founded in Exeter, recently expanded into Bristol this year. Sarah is also raising awareness around domestic abuse and is partnering with a charity to help women and their children in 2023.
*Please note this episode discusses conversations around Domestic Abuse & Violence and listener discretion is advised. *
Topics we discuss:
- Creating a community for women
- Getting out of a domestic abuse relationship
- Passion to build a global community supporting women
- Flexibility in the workplace
- How employers can make small tweaks to make a huge differene to someone's life
- Learning to back yourself
- Leading with heart and purpose
Please like, subscribe, share and review our podcast - it means the world to us!
Connect with us
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tamsynandco/
Our Website : www.tamsyn.co
Connect with Sarah
If you have been affected by any of these topics of discussion today here are some useful links: